Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OK its been a long time....

So a lot has happened and a lot has not.....
I still have upteen boxes of flooring sitting on my floor.
BUT I have a new fireplace and have painted the walls in the livingroom Dinningroom area.
And we tiled our Main Hall...

I had my parents here for a month over Christmas. They arrived on the 16th of Dec. and stayed untill the 13th of Jan. It was a very nice vist. I behaved and did not get into any shouting matches with my Mom...I maybe snaped at her 3 or 4 times..this is good for me as I have a 24hr window before she starts driving me nuTz.,.,..


OK so some pic's of the changes
We went from this.................................................                  



to this.....................




To THIS......

Not finnished yet as we still need to build the Mantel.
Same location just completly diffrent.

Getting here included this...

and this...


The Main Hall before we grouted...



And a few pic's from our Down time













And Shawn at Work...









No comments:

Post a Comment